NEW ZEALAND
by Eleanor, age 6
by Eleanor, age 6
Chapter One: Wellington
Wellington is a very windy place. It has a nick name, it is Windy Welly. Right now it is sunny we are going on a walk. We just came home from the walk. We walked from Mount Victoria to Island Bay. We got to eat two whole bars of chocolate! It was really fun. Wellington has really good views. Wellington is the best place ever.
![]() |
| The ferry's coming into the Wellington Harbor from the South Island |
Auckland has the only cowhasing camunudy in nz.
![]() |
| The community kitchen at Earthsong co-housing community |
I climde up raggatoto it was a volcano.
![]() |
| All these rocks are lava from when this volcano island was created 600 years ago |
![]() |
| Should I enter the lave tunnel? |
![]() |
| Yellow-eyed Penguins at Kelly Tarleton's in Auckland |
Tutukaka has two harebers. When I was rideing on one of the hareberts boats I saw whales It was cool.
![]() |
| I tried snorkling in a 7mm wetsuit at the Poor Knight Islands near Tutukaka |
![]() |
| We watched a family (pod) of Orca whales swim along the coast. Orca are also called Killer Whales. These seemed pretty friendly. |
We went to some biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig water fouls I nearly fuol in. we played on lots of beachis.
We climed on rokcs and found lots of crabs.
New Zealand museums
te papa is nzs best museum it is very very femise .they have a giant squid and 4 discovery senters.
Buildings
The beehive is one of the maene beldings In nz.
Cheavning is where we live but we have to move in 2 days


![]() |
| Claire and I are in our bedroom at Chevening |
![]() |
| We can see the cable car out our window |













No comments:
Post a Comment